Sapa town is somehow like a European city
Ngày đăng: 15-02-2016
1,941 lượt xem
Besides concerning about train tickets how much is a train ticket from Ha Noi to Sapa, you also need to pay attention to some below advice when traveling Sapa:
- Bring sneakers, warm clothing.
- Check in and check out hotel before 12:00 pm.
- The tourist guide from SapaTrainTicket.info will welcome individual delegations at Ha noi and Sapa train station
- Will not be liable SapaTrainTicket.info reimbursement in case of bad weather, the train station to change now, or where you do not participate in all programs.
For train tickets from Hanoi to Sapa How much money, please call 0906.80.90.95 - 0922.214.171.124
-SapaTrainTicket.info have rights to deny refund in case tickets being cancel because of bad weather, changing schedule of train station or due to custormers’ fall.
Call now 0906.80.90.95 - 09126.96.36.199 to get the price of Sapa Train ticket
From the North of Vietnam
From the South of Vietnam
Rent a coach to Sapa:
Suitable for a large group of people. The coach will take you to the hotel and the visit location as order. There are many coach rental places. 2 days rental fee for 12-16 seats coach is at about 6,5 million vnd ( Include toll, gasoline and tips for drivers)
Plant to Sapa:
Highest price but fastest way to get to Ha noi. Total flight time ( include procedure) from HCM to Ha noi is approximately 5 hours. Flight cost is at about 1 million/ person
Train to Sapa:
There are many choices of seats and cabins: soft beds, hard beds, soft seats, hard seats,...You can buy these tickects at Hanoi station or book at Sapatrainticket.info for best services ( there will be car, taxi wait for you at Sapa station)
Train to Sapa:
You can buy tickects to Hanoi from HCM station or book at Sapatrainticket.info for best services ( there will be car, taxi wait for you at Sapa station)
Cars to Sapa:
Drive straight to Sapa and non stop over night like the trains. However, heavy rain will be the big problem because there are many passes and hills in Sapa
One way Car ticket price is at 230.000-280.000/per person, start at My Dinh, Luong Yen or Gia Lam ( Ha noi) bus stop. Arriving in Sapa after 8-9 hours.
Cars to Sapa:
Cars will start from Western Bus Stop. Time for driving is about 60 hours, much longer than taking Sapa Train beause of eating time.
You should choose Sapa Train for your comfort and safety. Further more, the naturally beauty along the road will bring you many impressions
Bus to Sapa:
Best way to save your money. You can take a bus along the avenue, about 10.000/ ticket but you have to walk long way and wait for the bus.
1.Train procedures at SapaTrainTicket.info
- In general, the procedures of the train is quite simple and fast. If traveling by plane, you'll have to arrive early 2 hours, implementation of procedures to check baggage trouble, even to toss the bags of food or water to prove that they do not contain prohibited goods.
-When traveling by train, you need arrive only 15 to 30 minutes early to wait for train. No waiting and no need to check luggage!
In SapaTrainTicket.info, the price of train ticket is not a big problem for you
2. Why shoul we buy train tickets via travel agencies?
Booking train tickets online via the phone, you will get the following benefits:
- Not queued to buy tickets
- Polite, professional phone service 17/24 hours (from 05h to 21h)
- Constantly updated information and train fares now trains with
-Call SapaTrainTicket.info for asking the price
- Resolve tickets errors and complaints quickly
- There is available tickets in peak season such as summer, festivals for companies, agencies and organizations.
Main source: sapatrainticket.info
Why do you have to search hundred of unproffessional websites then worrying about the price of tickets ?Let’s try SapatrainTicket.info one time, you must be surpriced about our price and our great services.
>> For more info about THE NEWEST Super cheap Sapa Train ticket here <<
Do you have any question about Sapa Train?
CALL NOW: 0906.80.90.95 - 09188.8.131.52 (Mr.Trường)
FOR MORE INFO AND GET THE CHEAPEST TRAIN TICKET IN VIETNAM
Adress: 42 Mã Mây, Hoàn Kiếm District, Hà Nội
Tel: 04-3926.0045 -3926.0046
E - mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CAll: (+84) (0) 906.80.90.95 - 09184.108.40.206 (Mr Trường)
to get best price and Service
Add: 42 Ma May Str, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Viet Nam
Tel: (84-4)3926.1687 - 3926.1688
E - mail: email@example.com